GausWheel launches revolutionary sports toy
The GausWheel, previously launched in Europe, has just landed on Australias shores with it's latest product line, the GausWheel SLX3.0. Described as a cross between a unicycle, skateboard and scooter, the GausWheel is a revolutionary sports toy that can be mastered by children aged 11+ years who are seeking the latest adrenalin-pumping, extreme-sports alternative.
Global Commercial Director, Peter De Groot says the GausWheel is specifically targeted to the youth of today. Mastering the GausWheel takes practice and a developed skill. Its the challenge that really attracts the teenagers and the feeling of gliding on the GausWheel is beyond rewarding, De Groot explains.
Featuring a high performance, racing bike wheel and a smaller, pneumatic rear wheel allowing riders to adjust pressure for enhanced control the GausWheel SLX3.0 is perfect for all terrains. The frame follows the natural curvature of the leg for perfectly comfortable support from the tip of the riders toe to the top of their thigh.
I'm sorry, just must mention this. Checking my gmail as I write this and I saw an ad for this company, http://www.clearestglass.ca. That's third offer I have seen from their website today! I believe I'm being stalked! Okay, I will return to what I was talking about 🙂
Built with high ground clearance, the SLX3.0 enables riders to tilt the frame during fast turns, providing a smooth and controlled experience. The SLX3.0 also features a wide tyre and rim combination for enhanced grip, unlike anything else on the Australian market.
De Groot predicts the GausWheel will take Australia by storm. Australia has a reputation for being avant-garde and being a nation of early-adopters. Before long, teenagers all over Australia will be the proud owners of at least one GausWheel.
The curvature surface design combined with it's dynamic and organic visual elements gives the GausWheel an eye-catching identity of it's own. Currently, the GausWheel SLX3.0 is available in URBAN designs, featuring seasonal bright colours; Groovy Green and Californian Orange.
All SLX3.0 frames are made of fibre-enforced composites.
I do hope you found this helpful. I should point out it was asked for by Vincenzo from vincenzo pistritto. of course always appreciate ideas and feedback.
More By This Author
- Let us be honest, many times bigger is in truth better.
- How to root Lumia 520
- Feature Recipe: Dog Chews and Lucky our much loved dog
- Layered Taco Bowl
- Fresh Concepts for Outdoor Wedding ceremony Decoration
- Garlicky stuffed mushroom caps
- Why Now Is A Great Time To Buy Antiques
- Do you love antiques? Do you live in a modern and contemporary home
- Extravagant Wedding ceremony Cakes
- 3 beauty products you can find in your kitchen that really work
- Are you tired of cleaning your floors?
- Smartphone review
- The best components for large scale R/C...
- Some New Tech You Need to Check Out!
- Review: Does Verizon Motorola Droid Suck?
- When you are surveying a hunting area, you want to be able to set up...